DANA Group’s spokesperson Mr Ankur Singh Speaks at CIS Metals Summit held in Moscow(15 -17 February 2011)
Mr Ankur Singh,Spokesperson for DANA Group’s Coil service center & Steel trading division was amongst distinguished speakers at the conference.The Main Agenda of the Conference was as below :–>
CIS METALS SUMMIT, 15th – 17th FEBRUARY
- CIS MARKET LEADERS: Business Development Scenarios and New Investment Projects
- NEW UNCERTAINTY. Double dip: how to get ready for a potential economic downturn
- Customs Union: is it likely to increase competition in the CIS market?
- FOCUS ON: UKRAINE. New agreements between Ukraine and Russia: creating a united metals market
- STATE POLICY and new government strategy for the CIS metals industry
- ASIAN MARKETS. CHINA, KOREA, JAPAN
- IPO Spotlight: Hong Kong as a Bridge to the Asian Capital Markets
- MIDDLE EAST: risks and opportunities
- FINANCING MODERNISATION – New approaches
- What are the price forecasts for the various key raw materials?
- Iron ore pricing system: the end of annual benchmarks. For how long will prices for steel and other metals continue to be negotiated on an annual basis?
- Export duties revision: nickel and copper. When will a new formula for export duties be developed?
- IN CONVERSATION WITH TRADERS AND ANALYSTS. FOCUS ON STEEL: are prices sustainable?
Other Distinguished Speakers at the Event were :->
Below is Ankur Singh’s Presentation from the Event :->
Pictures from the Event :–>